Dress up or Dress down.. It’s all your call!
The way you dress is what you are.
Here are some resolutions for the year 2013 for the fashion-forward and uber chic woman of today :
1. Belted floral dresses.
2. Whites are in, so damn in.
3. Collarless Blouses.
4. Dynamic brights and soft neutrals will go a long way.
5. Animal Prints can never go wrong, especially when they are trending all over, from gucci’s 2013 show to valentino!
6. Shades of green and blue, pops of lemon zest and a neutral pastel make for the perfect colour block look, while poppy red and Monaco blue can have you sailing away in nautical-inspired hues.
7. Digital prints are going to stay so make the best use of even the tiniest of bits you can put together well.
8. Peekaboo pieces ranging from daring cutouts, midriff-baring separates, up-to-there splits, and sheer fabrics were all over the runway.
9. Statement sunglasses add a runway feel to your everyday basics. Pick up a pair of spring’s OMG-worthy sunglasses.
10. Stripe-up your outfit with stripes – horizontal or vertical.
11. Atlast, one of my favourites – Sequins can never ever go wrong, glam up your party outfit with silver, golden or base-color sequins for a blingy effect.
These are some of the best fashion forecasts of 2013 spring/summer. Follow them and you are bound to make an impression.
Get Creative & Be Stylish!